We make and sell
- Our products are developed and manufactured to be safe for their intended use, efficient in their use of energy, protective of the environment, and can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- We provide a safe workplace and we ensure that our personnel are properly trained and have appropriate safety and emergency equipment.
- We operate as an environmentally responsible neighbour in the communities where we are located, and act promptly and responsibly to correct incidents or conditions that could impact health, safety or the environment.
- We conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials, and using recyclable packaging and other materials where possible.
- We use development and manufacturing processes that do not adversely affect the environment, including developing and improving operations and technologies to minimise waste, prevent air, water, and other pollution, minimising health and safety risks, and disposing of waste safely and responsibly.
- We ensure the responsible use of energy throughout our business, including conserving energy and improving energy efficiency. We aim to exceed both mandatory and voluntary requirements to which we subscribe by setting and adhering to stringent requirements of our own no matter where in the world the company does business. We strive to continually improve Rettig's Environmental Management System and performance.