News

Rettig acquires outstanding share capital in Delta

January 2005

In December 2004, Rettig became the sole owner of Delta Radiatoren GmbH, located in Meiningen, Germany, after the acquisition of the remaining 40% minority share. During the course of 2004, of note also was the completion of step 2 in the investment
project in Delta leading to the realisation of full output capacity for the unique laser welded column radiators. It was back in June 2001 that Rettig announced completion of the acquisition of the first 60% shareholding in Delta Radiatoren GmbH, the remaining 40% continuing to be held by the previous owner, Mr Jörg Rauschenberger.


Rettig ICC bv. Australiëlaan 6. NL-6199 AA Maastricht-Airport