Legal notice & trademarks.Rettig ICC b.v. ("Rettig ICC") and its affiliates maintain this site (the "Site") for your information and communication.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
1. All material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. The material on the Site may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
2. Rettig ICC assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials from the Site, including but not limited to data, text, images, video, or audio.
3. Rettig ICC makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and Rettig ICC specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither Rettig ICC nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site.
4. Features and specifications of products on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice.
5. If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Rettig ICC for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Rettig ICC is free to use, without any compensation to you, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Rettig ICC. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site.
7. The Site describes products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Europe but may not be available in your particular country or locality. You should therefore check with Rettig ICC for specific product/service availability in your locality.
8. Rettig ICC is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Rettig ICC may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Rettig ICC disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
9. Rettig ICC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal and Trademark hyperlink at the bottom of the Rettig ICC Web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Finland without reference to its conflicts of law rules.
Trademarks The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") in the Site are trademarks of Rettig ICC and/or its affiliates. Any other Trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners.