- Our products enable energy reduction in society.
- Indoor climate control is critical.
Heating and cooling buildings represents a major opportunity for resource efficiency worldwide because we spend 90% of our time indoors and as a consequence 40% of energy is spent on indoor climate control.
- Society wants more energy efficiency.
Rising energy prices and regulations aimed at reducing carbon footprints are driving change with a focus on home technologies and renovation projects. We now recognise that older buildings consume five times more energy than energy efficient new builds.
- New technologies are delivering new levels of efficiency.
Decentralised energy generation and new technologies based upon more sophisticated smart control systems and appliance networking are presenting new opportunities.
- Rettig offers the world's most energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems and state of the art plumbing technologies that optimise energy efficiency.